This helps us to defray the costs of manufacturing. Every little bit helps! Click here to donate.
1. Hair must be clean and dry.
2. Hair can be chemically treated as long as it has not been bleached and should be in healthy condition, split ends will be trimmed off.
3. Tie the hair securely at the top in small (see photo and video) sections to keep as much length as possible. (its best to go to a professional stylist to cut), Hairs less than 10” cannot be used and will be discarded.
4. Keep the hair tied at the top when sending, the hair must remain in one direction from top to end, hair that has fallen and not secure in one direction cannot be used.
5. Place the ponytails in a zip lock bag and seal the bag.
6. Place the sealed bag into a sturdy envelope include your name and return address and ship to:
Hair We Share
4 Expressway Plaza Suite LL14
Roslyn Heights NY 11577
7. Fill out donation registration from below.
8. (optional) take photos of yourself and post to our facebook page or send to email@example.com
9. Enjoy your new style! We will let you know when your hair has been used.
Donate your ponytail and sponsor a wig at the same time! We have made it easy to start your own fundraiser to help support Hair We Share. Visit our page on Root Funding Click "start fundraising" and follow the simple steps. The suggested amount is $200.00 but any amount will help and all donations will go directly to the expenses of making the wig.